Power steering fluid reservoir or power steering bottle holds the fluid for powering the steering system in a vehicle or truck. Power steering helps in turning the vehicle right or left smoothly. As soon as you turn the steering wheel, the power steering pump pushes fluid into the steering gear. The gear applies force/ pressure to the tires that helps in turning around the corner the vehicle left or right easily and effortlessly.
Other important parts of a power steering components inside a trucks engine:-
1. Power steering bottle/ reservoir – The power steering reservoir is a container where the steering fluid from the power cylinder flows in and through, then back to the pump. The power steering reservoir is found under the front hood, usually tucked in the vehicle’s passenger’s side. It can also be located on the driver’s side in some cases.
A. Power steering reservoir/ bottle leaking liquid – The power steering fluid starts leaking from the reservoir/ bottle. Excessive pressure within the pump can damage the reservoir and cause a leak. The power steering reservoir may also crack and leak due to age and high mileage. A leaky reservoir can be dangerous as it can keep you from turning the truck/ vehicle with the right force. Hence, it is unsafe to drive a vehicle with a leaking power steering reservoir.
B. Power steering reservoir/ bottle Air leakage – Foaming in the power steering reservoir indicates that air is being sucked into the system, particularly in the front seal of the power steering pump. It is important that sealing of the reservoir is proper so that air doesn’t get inside the power steering bottle. If air starts to get inside the reservoir, power steering fluid will start foaming and moving/ navigating around the corners will be tough. The steering becomes heavy because this frothy liquid cannot transmit any force.
T377 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE Z/F NEW MODEL PVC
T378 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE RANE NEW MODEL PVC
T379 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE RANE STEEL
T381 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE RANE NUT TYPE STEEL
T385 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE 1109 PVC
T386 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE 1109 STEEL
T514 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE Z/F OLD MODEL PVC
T515 – POWER STEERING OIL BOTTLE RANE OLD MODEL PVC
T2822 – power steer bottel cap rane steel with chain
T3948 – POWER STEERING TANK MARCOPOLO
2. Power Steering pipe/ Power Steering Hoses – Power steering pipe or hoses take the power steering fluid from the power steering pump to the steering gear and back. Most power steering systems have two hoses, the high-pressure supply hose that delivers pressurized steering fluid to the steering gear and the low-pressure return hose that moves the fluid back to the pump or reservoir.
T3831 – power steering pipe 27NO 18” nut&nut
T3832 – power steering pipe 27N0 21” nut&nut
T3833 – power steering pipe 27N0 24” nut&nut
T3834 – power steering pipe 27N0 27” nut&nut
T3835 – power steering pipe 27N0 30” nut&nut
T3836 – power steering pipe 27N0 18” nut&union
T3837 – power steering pipe 27N0 21” nut&union
T3838 – power steering pipe 27N0 24” nut&union
T3839 – power steering pipe 27N0 27” nut&union
T3840 – power steering pipe 27N0 30” nut&union
T3841 – power steering pipe 27N0 18” union&union
T3842 – power steering pipe 27N0 21” union&union
T3843 – power steering pipe 27N0 24” union&union
T3844 – power steering pipe 27N0 27” union&union
T3845 – power steering pipe 27N0 30” union&union
3. Rotary Pump Valve – The component known as the rotary valve has an important job of detecting any force applied to the steering wheel. Furthermore, the rotary valve also directs the flow of power steering fluid to the appropriate part of the power steering system, depending on the direction of the turn – right or left.
T1496 – ROTARY PUMP BEARING TC EURO 3
T1520 – ROTARY PUMP STAR PVC
T1521 – ROTARY PUMP CAME
T1852 – ROTARY PUMP CHAMACH
4. Pulley & Water pump Pulley – The power steering pump receives its power for functioning from the truck’s engine. The key intermediary between the engine and power steering pump goes by the name of the pump pulley. The pump pulley attaches to the engine’s crankshaft by means of a special belt; as the crankshaft rotates, so does the pulley thereby generating energy.
T2616 – STEERING PUMP PULLY 1109 N/M
T1482 – WATER PUMP PULLY TC casting
T1546 – WATER PUMP PULLY 1613 TC 3 BELT
T1763 – WATER PUMP PULLY 1109 3 belt
T1843 – CR PULLY 1109
T1845 – 709 WATER PUMP PULLY
T1846 – 1109 WATER PUMP PULLY
T1872 – WATER PUMP PULLY CUMMINS
T1896 – WATER PUMP PULLY TC (SHEET TYPE)
5. Power steering filter – Just like any filter, power steering filter blocks out debris and impurities present in the power steering fluid so that they won’t hamper the performance of power steering components.
T2353 – power steering filter z/f n/m
T2384 – power steering filter RANE N/M
T2395 – power steering filter z/f o/m
T2396 – power steering filter z/f 207 D.I / sumo
T2397 – power steering filter rane 1109/bolero/sumo
T2398 – power steering filter z/f LATEST BIG HOLE
T2399 – power steering filter chinese
T2401 – Power Steering Filter Rane
T2402 – power steering filter rane U TRUCK
T2403 – power steering filter PRIMA / E COMET
T2404 – power steering filter z/f latest small & big hole
6. Power steering pump – The power steering pump’s function is to pressurize the power steering fluid and use it in the steering rack when the vehicle is to be moved around a corner.
T1495 – POWER STEERING PUMP BOLT Z/F
T456 – Power Stearing Bolt [400GM]
T1855 – POWER ST BOLT TRENDY GOLD