Indian auto parts aftermarket has grown 16-18% CAGR in the previous two decades and has not witnessed any clear fundamental changes in distribution practices. New conventional methods are making way for the upcoming generation. Indian auto parts dealer’s aftermarket has been predicted to expand in terms of growth, with both large-scale and small-scale growth attracting the interest of young minds with an increasing number of companies and capital. The industry is expected to reach US$ 200 billion by the financial year 2026. The auto components sector is expected to rise to double digits by the financial year 2022 due to the high development prospects of the vehicle industry and the emergence of new auto part dealers. The auto component industry employs almost 1.4 billion people directly and indirectly and accounts for 2.3% of India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
A large domestic market with increased purchasing power, a stable government framework, and ever-increasing growth in infrastructure have made India a favourable destination for investment.
What is the Auto ancillary industry?
The auto ancillary sector is the other side of the Automotive Industry, which deals with the manufacturing and selling of intermediate aftermarket parts produced with the same measurement and quality of the original product. The auto ancillary supply chain members are original equipment manufacturers but with their branding. The Indian auto ancillary market is segmented based on component supply to OEMs which include heavy, medium, and light commercial vehicles; passenger vehicles, tractors, three-wheelers, two-wheelers, and others.
- India being the third-largest steel producer provides a cost advantage to the auto components manufacturers and auto part dealers as steel is the major raw material for the production of these auto parts.
- India has a young population base with high purchasing power, with time more and more populations can make first-time vehicle purchases. Increasing disposable income and higher per-capita income of the middle class will also result in new vehicle purchases along with the repurchase of vehicles. Hence, increase in demand for auto parts and the emergence of new auto part dealers in India.
Top Auto Parts Manufacturers and Dealers in India
1. Boodmo: Boodmo focuses on creating communication between the customer and the auto part dealers to provide branded auto parts to their customers. Boodmo deals in commercial and private vehicle auto parts and provides their customers the chance to buy spare parts online as per their demand. Boodmo also provides benefits like 10 days return policy and provides their clients with the products at marketing prices.
2. TRENDY: TRENDY, truck spare parts are one of the leading auto part dealers in India. They are known globally for producing a wide range of OEM/OES auto parts with more than 4500 products available for commercial vehicles at the most reasonable price in the market. TRENDY claims to provide its clients with 95% stock availability with a 72hr order dispatch guarantee with a presence in almost every state in India and export to a few neighboring countries. Known for their best in quality and performance auto parts, all tried and tested by the experts of the field.
3. Partsbigboss: Partsbigboss is an online portal for quality aftermarket auto parts and accessories for commercial and private vehicles. Partsbigboss aims towards maintaining transparency between them and the customers with the motive to deliver and educate people about the quality and market price of spare auto parts for lights, brake, suspension, gears, radiator, engine, etc.
4. GoMechanic: GoMechanic India provides auto parts and mechanical services to its customers in 32 different locations all over India. GoMechanic provides vehicle repair and customization services to its customers and also serves as an OEM/OS spare auto parts dealer in India. Go mechanic claims to provide inventory stock of original quality spare parts and deals in over 44 commercial and private vehicle brands with delivery services all over India.
5. Man Truck Parts India: Man truck parts provide premium quality auto parts for heavy-duty and medium-duty commercial vehicles. They are manufactured per MAN guidelines and inspected carefully to ensure that they comply with our strict quality standards. They also guarantee maximum reliability and economy. Furthermore, they come with a 6-month warranty that is valid in India.
6. AWM Truck Parts: They are engaged in manufacturing, exporting, and supplying an excellent quality range of AMW Truck Spare auto parts which add potential to the trucks and also enhanced their life, the offered truck parts are broadly valued for their durability & flawless performance. Along with that, offered AMW truck parts are designed with the best grade material & leading techniques.
7. Bosch: Bosch is a renowned supplier of technology and services in the sector of auto parts technology, Mobility solutions for commercial vehicles, consumer goods, energy, and building technology. In India, Bosch has the largest development center outside Germany. Bosch has seven development and application centers with over 18 manufacturing sites.
8. WABCO India: Among the top 5 leading suppliers of services and technologies to commercial vehicles in India, they specialize in early breakthrough innovations that bring impressive solutions for the commercial vehicle sector in India. The company is a global level manufacturer and one of the local market leaders in auto parts for advanced air-assisted technology and braking systems.
9. Rane Holdings Limited: Rane Holdings Ltd. is one of the renowned auto part components manufacturers in India, founded in 1929 with their headquarters in Chennai and its first plant inaugurated in Madras. They are known for their quality auto components for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, three-wheelers, multi-utility vehicles, and farm tractors. The product range of RHL includes auto parts for steering gear, suspension and steering linkage, die castings, engine valve, valve guides and tappets, brake linings, disc pads, clutch facings, and hydraulic power steering gear, hydraulic pumps, seat belts, and airbags.
10. Bharat Forge Limited: BFL is a multinational company based in Pune. They are the global leaders in the metal-forming of auto parts who are driven by technology. They have a transcontinental presence across nine locations for manufacturing. They are serving several sectors such as power, automotive, oil, and gas, construction and mining, etc. BFL today has the largest repository of metallurgical knowledge in the region.
11. SPARK MINDA: Spark Minda has been present in the automotive market for over five decades. They have been one of the leading groups in the Indian automobile industry and the past fifty years have been diversified by several technological innovations that have gone on to become industry standards. The group has an employee count of around 14000 and has been known as a quality auto parts manufacturer globally.
12. Federal-Mogul Corporation: Federal-Mogul is a supplier of creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles. Federal-Mogul Powertrain focuses on original equipment powertrain products for automotive, heavy-duty, and industrial applications. They are an innovative and diversified provider of premium quality auto parts and mechanical equipment to several auto part dealers in India.
13. Motherson Sumi Systems Limited: MSSL aims to provide robust and scalable product support to its customers worldwide. Today, it is the largest auto ancillary in India and enjoys market leadership positions in many of its product segments globally. It is one of the leading suppliers of rearview mirrors globally, a leading supplier of polymer modules, and is a market leader for wiring harnesses for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in the Indian, American & European markets. The company has a durable and evolving line of product range and is well recognized as a leading OEM auto parts manufacturer in the world.
14. JMT Auto: Established in 1987 JMT auto Ltd. has significant expertise in the automotive sector and proven capabilities in gear auto parts manufacturing and heat treatment parts with a variety of auto components for the Oil and Gas industry. The company has a competitive edge based on the latest CNC Technology, its core competence being high precision Gears and Shafts.
15. Jamna Auto Industries: Jamna Auto was established in the year 1954 and was converted and recognized as an automotive parts company in the year 1965. Jamna Auto is the leading manufacturer of the CV suspension segment. They were the very first to introduce parabolic springs in India. The company aims to become the global leader in manufacturing auto parts for Automobile suspension solutions. The company has eight strategically located manufacturing units and the company’s R&D team works closely with customers in design modification and value engineering in Tapered Leaf and Parabolic Springs which enhance the vehicles’ load-bearing capacity and overall efficiency.
Listed above are the top 15 auto parts manufacturers and dealers in India that you can count on for purchasing durable and performance auto parts. Lead a quality life by using premium quality auto parts for your business and vehicles.